READ: Matthew 9:36 – 38
Former President of the United Nations General Assembly Charles Habib Malik, “The University is a clear – cut fulcrum with which to move the world…..More potently than by any other means, change the University and you change the world.”
PRAY: “Jesus you taught your disciples in the midst of throngs of people to pray for laborers! Because the “Harvest is plentiful” your desire is to raise up leaders for the Harvest. Send us “laborers for the harvest” from the the masses of students to carry out your work on the campus!
- How many in your ministry, in your leadership structure have come from the Harvest while on your campus?
- What are the entry points for Non-believers in your campus ministry?
- You are in the midst of a great Harvest, pray daily for laborers with a simple prayer: God send laborers into the Harvest!
- Engage your ministry in the Harvest: not as a side bar but a vital part of your campus ministry culture! God gives laborers to those involved in the Harvest!
- Keep praying, do not give up! Luke 18:1-8
AUTHOR: Bruce McGowan is the Director for the Center For Collegiate Ministry of the Texas Baptist Convention.